Tuudo at the library
Students of Lapland UAS and University of Lapland can access library services using the Tuudo mobile app:
- You get access to a digital library card.
- You can view your loans and reservations.
- You can renew your loans one loan at a time.
- In Tuudo you will receive notifications of overdue loans and reserved materials waiting for pick up.
- In Tuudo you can find library opening hours and locations.
- Making reservations and paying library fees is not possible in Tuudo. They can be done by logging in to LUC-Finna
- Update your contact information to Peppi.
Install Tuudo mobile app
Download the Tuudo app for Android and iOS from Google's Play Store and Apple's App Store.
New library customers
You can register as a customer of the Lapland University Consortium Library with the Tuudo mobile app when you are a student of Lapland UAS or University of Lapland.
- Go to Tuudo's Library tab and choose the Add card button.
- Fill in the information requested on the form, and you can access Tuudo Library Services.
- No other library card is required and does not require a visit to the library.
Current library customers
- If you are a student of Lapland UAS or University of Lapland and already have a library customership, digital library card will automatically download when you go to the Tuudo's Library tab.
- You do not need to have a traditional library card picked up from the library, but instead Tuudo creates a whole new card barcode for you.
- If you already have a traditional library card, Tuudo will combine the barcode of your traditional card with the barcode of the digital card.
- If your library card data doesn't connect automatically with Tuudo, follow Tuudo's instruction and fill in your library card barcode number and your surname on the form.